Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Reflections of 2009

Yeah so I know that I am a little late posting things have been so busy during the holidays. But better late than never:) Anyway, this year has been a most exciting year with so many things happening. First of all, I got married. God blessed me with a wonderful husband!!! Then just three short months after we were married, God made a way for us to buy our first house. It happened at just the right time. I was also able to get a new job with higher pay which couldn't have happened at a better time. I finished another semester at college and now I am about to start my last semester at PTC... then on to UAMS for nursing. It seems like God has just made a way when there seemeth to be no way. He has always been right on time. In August, we suddenly lost my grandma which was hard for the whole family. I had so many questions of "why now God?" and many nights of feeling as I couldn't go on.... but with the help of my wonderful husband and great family and friends, we are taking it one day at a time. It has brought my whole family closer to one another and also took my walk with God to a higher level. Still at times, I miss her with all my heart, but I know that she is waiting just inside the gates to greet us when it is our time! I know that if she were here today, she would be so proud of our accomplishments and the she is cheering for my family and I from heaven. I want to make 2010 my best year ever and give God all that I have!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment