Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

Several weeks ago, Jared and I decided to have Rhett, Ashton and Braydon over for the weekend. Yes...... crazy I know! The three of them spent the night which was very interesting. I told them they could stay up as long as they wanted, but they couldn't keep us awake. I snuck in their bedroom several times to listen to their stories and laughed so hard I wanted to cry. They definitely have huge imaginations! They were as hyper as could be, so finally around midnight I made them shut their bedroom door so we couldn't hear them. After that, we didn't hear much of a peep. They all three came barging in our bedroom around 7am because they were sooooo hungry:) We were all ready and out of the house by 7:45. As promised, Jared and I took them down to the Rivermarket for breakfast. The weather was great, so after breakfast we enjoyed a walk by the river then a nice time at the playground. The boys begged to play football, so we picked up Jais and headed to the highschool football field. We all enjoyed ourselves, but Jared and I were definitely ready for some peace and quiet:)










1 comment:

  1. love the booger photos...LoL! Looks like you had a blast...what a sweet couple you are to give up your peaceful weekend;)

    ReplyDelete