Wednesday, September 7, 2011

**Panama City, Florida**

I want to start off by apologizing for not posting this sooner, but things have been a tad hectic since we got back. As mentioned earlier, the Matlock Clan vacationed in Florida for a week. We stayed in Panama City at the Shores of Panama. The condo was amazing! We had a gigantic pool, which is where we all spent most of our time. It was like pulling teeth to get Rhett out. We had to have a pretty good excuse for him to even think about getting out:) We definitely got a lot of rest and relaxation; but most of all, we just enjoyed being together as a family.


I will have to post the pictures throughout a series of posts b/c there are just way to many for one setting. Hope you enjoy:)






***CAPTAIN ANDERSONS***


Lindsie, Vivienne, & Destiny

Whitaker, Matlock, & Ellis families

The Ellis family

Michael, Destiny, me, and Jared
(not quite sure what Michael is doing here...)

Destiny, Lindsie, and Logan

My hubby and I




***THE PIER*** A few of us on the Pier

The view was beautiful, especially at night!!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun trip! Youre doing better at posting than I am! I need to catch up to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to do better! I wish I had time to post daily, but we both know that is a little much;)

    ReplyDelete